“You are beautiful” is widely regarded as one of the most profound first words you can say to someone you love.
While this statement is a lovely way to show your love, finding the appropriate words can be challenging at times. Avoid clichés like “you get more and more lovely every day” and customize what you say to be more personal, real, and express their true beauty.
So, whether you’re seeking fresh methods to express yourself or want to tell your loved one how beautiful they are for the first time, our wonderful short quotes, natural beauty quotes, and beautiful quotes for women should provide some excellent ideas for comments your loved one will never forget.
Check out the top [inner beauty quotes] and you are my sunshine quotes for more you are so lovely quotes or about her.
Inspirational Quotes About Beauty
1.”Get up every morning, tell yourself you are beautiful, and gear up to win!”
– Manushi Chhillar.
- “How dare the world define beauty. God defined beauty when he made you! You are beautiful, you are a true beauty just the way you are!”
– Rachel Hamilton.
- “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful!”
- “You are worthy of love and respect. You are beautiful, gifted, and intelligent. Don’t let the storm make you forget it.”
– Russell T Davies.
- “Every single thing about you is beautiful.”
– James Frey.
- “You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way.”
– Mary Lambert.
- “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”
– Sophia Loren.
- “You are beautiful and your beauty is in your optimistic attitude towards life, in your generous heart, and in honest thoughts.”
- “I just want everyone to know you are beautiful in your own skin”
– Cheryl Burke.
- “You are beautiful. You are strong. You are worth it. You are loved.”
– Macaile Hutt.
- “You are a uniquely beautiful soul.”
– Louise Hay.
- “I gave myself the power to say that I am beautiful, and if I could do that, maybe there is hope for them too.”
– Margaret Cho.
- “Forgive yourself for believing that you’re anything less than beautiful.”
– Iyanla Vanzant.
- “When you say ‘Black is beautiful’ you are saying, ‘Man you are okay as you are, begin to look upon yourself as a human being.'”
– Steve Biko.
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.”
– Melissa Etheridge.
- “To love someone is not, first of all, to do things for them, but to reveal to them their beauty and value, to say to them through our attitude: ‘You are beautiful. You are important.'”
– Jean Vanier.
- “If you feel beautiful, then you are. Even if you don’t, you still are.”
– Terri Guillemets.
- “Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.”
– Markus Zusak.
- “You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, strong enough.”
– Lolly Daskal.
- “You are loved… You have a purpose. You are a masterpiece.”
– Germany Kent.
- “When I tell you that you’re beautiful, I don’t just mean your appearance. I mean all of you; who and what you are is beautiful.”
– Steve Maraboli.
- “On this day, remember that you are beautiful. You are worthy, you are important, you are special, you are unique and wonderful. You are talented and irreplaceable.”
- “You are beautiful when you are happy.”
– Oscar Wilde.
- “No matter what you look like on the outside, if you know you are beautiful, nothing can change that.”
– Amy Davis.
- “Love yourself for who you are. You are beautiful inside and out, and nobody can take that away from you.”
– Christina Milian
- “Tall, thin, curvy, short – whatever you are, you are beautiful.”
– Demi Lovato.
- “It’s OK to feel like you don’t look like the next person. But what you have to know is that you are beautiful and you are strong and you are worth it. It’s important to know that.”
– Jordin Sparks.
- “You are beautiful just the way you are.”
– Nick Vujicic.
- “You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul’s own doing.”
– Marie Stopes.
- “Life is beautiful and so are you”.
– Debasish Mridha.
- “Write it on your heart you are the most beautiful soul of the Universe. Realize it, honor it and celebrate the life.”
– Amit Ray, ‘Nonviolence: The Transforming Power’.
- “You are only as beautiful as your last action…”
– Stephen Richards.
- “You’re beautiful. If you believe it, they’ll believe it.”
– Victoria Scott, ‘The Collector’.
- “Confidence is not something that happens overnight. I have been working on it for a long time. I look in the mirror and do affirmations: You are bold. You are brilliant. You are beautiful.”
– Ashley Graham.
- “You are terrifying and strange and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love.”
– Warsan Shire.
- “You’re a beautiful flower, fall fearlessly.”
– Akash S. Bansal, ‘Desires And Destiny’.
- “You are a beautiful and wonderful soul. Recognize and illuminate it.”
– Lailah Gifty Akita.
- “When people say you are beautiful, it is when there is a harmony between the inside and the outside.”
– Emmanuelle Beart.
- “To this day, the first thing that I do every morning is look in the mirror. I’ll tell myself, ‘Look at your skin. Look at your teeth and your smile. You are beautiful.’
– Khoudia Diop.
40.”You are beautiful and perfect and lovely however you are.”
– Ariana Grande.
- “It’s okay to wake up and look however you look. You are beautiful regardless.”
– Ella Mai.
- “You are beautiful. You are smart. You are important.”
– Kathryn Stockett.
- “You can be a superhero, and you rock, and you can conquer the world, and you are beautiful just the way you are, and your flaws are nothing, and you’re awesome.”
– Storm Reid.
- “If there’s anyone out there that looks a bit like me, or just feels a little bit out of place just trying to get into performing, you are beautiful; embrace it. You are intelligent; embrace it. You are powerful; embrace it.”
– Michaela Coel.
- “How many years did I waste worrying about the way I look? I’m almost 60 and it has taken me all these years. Don’t wait until you get to my age to realize that you are beautiful.
– Shirley Ballas.
- “Try your hardest to be confident in who you are. You are enough – you are beautiful.”
– Meagan Tandy.
- “Never be ashamed of who you are. You are beautiful, you are loved. You are needed. You are worth it. Promise me you won’t forget that.”
– Jennifer Nettles.
- “Why would I try to change who I look like, what my race is? No. No-no-no. You are beautiful because that’s the skin you were born with. Love it. And be proud of it.”
– Shay Mitchell.
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂