While praying, say these thank God quotations to thank God for everything.
God is keeping an eye on us and providing us with several gifts to help us live a happy life. The very least we can do is express our gratitude to the Almighty through these thank God quotes.
When we’re in a pickle, some of us just think about the Lord. Some of us only think of God while we’re having a good time. Keep God close to your heart at all times. We should thank the Almighty for whatever we have since God is with us through everything, providing us strength for everything at all times. We can express our gratitude to God every day by living a decent and just life, as well as through prayer and our daily deeds. So, in your next prayer, use these beautiful thank God quotations.
Read More: 100 Best Quotes For Teens List
Most Famous Thank You God Quotes
- You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
- The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become. — Robert Holden
- A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude. — Bruce Wilkinson
- When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in. — Kristin Armstrong
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others. — Cicero
- It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful. — David Steinall-Rast
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. — William Arthur Ward
- Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. — Brian Tracy
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance.
- Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. —Aesop
- Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other. — Randy Pausch
- Thank you, Lord, for being patient with me. For it’s so hard to see when my eyes are on me. — Keith Green
- I have lived to thank God that all my prayers have not been answered. — Jean Ingelow
- So live for the kingdom of God. Seek to bring glory to Jesus Christ and the Lord will use you. It is my prayer, my constant and daily prayer, that God would keep me useable. — Chuck Smith
- Dear God thank you for everything you have given me and done for me also I would like to thank you for another day to be here I love u with every beat of my heart and would not have it any other way. — Steph Joseph Mayes
- Thank you, Lord God for everything you have given me and continue to bless me with. Your goodness is greater than the love of friends and family because you blessed me with them. Help me follow your holy will. — Ruth Gatsby
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you? — Dr. William Arthur Ward
- Thank you, God, for the dignity and beauty of self. The precious innate self. The only thing that can’t be taken from us. The only thing we really own. — Marjorie Holmes
- I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you, God, for showing us the way to each other. — Nishan Panwar.
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂