Women are the backbone of humanity and powerhouses.
A woman is highly efficient and intuitive in all aspects of her life, from household chores to modern-day tasks. Most jobs can be accomplished with poise and grace by a lady.
There was a period when women were considered weak. A woman has always been quietly strong, waiting for the world to recognize her unwavering efforts to be treated properly and with the same respect as any other man, both then and now. It isn’t unreasonable to expect a man to respect a woman. Every woman is entitled to be treated with respect, comfort, and care. A mother, a sister, a wife, or any girl – they all deserve unconditional love and to be regarded as human beings. Every woman deserves to be treated with dignity, respect, and love. After all, she was born into this world just like any other man. She has a sharp head, excellent housekeeping abilities, and so on! You should send your girlfriend romantic letters, flowers, and chocolates, and make her feel like she is the most beautiful woman on the planet. Never treat a woman who wants to be treated equally as a woman with contempt. Respect a lady and observe how she enables you to achieve your goals. Treat a woman with dignity and respect, because it is what true men will do.
We’ve gathered quotations about men respecting women and more to honor the strength of every beautiful woman who deserves to be treated with respect by every man.
19 Best Respect Your Women Quotes
- Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.
- A real man never hurts a woman. Be a real man and respect women.
- If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her.
- She is a Woman, she is a Mother, she is a Daughter, she is a Wife, she is a Sister. Respect Female.
- Respect for women is one of the greatest gifts a father can show a son.
- It’s a man’s job to respect women, but it’s a women’s job to give him something to respect.
- A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.
- A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
- She is not just a housewife who cooks your meals and washes your clothes. She is a homemaker who holds together the family and makes sure that everything is as perfect as it can be once you get home.
- Nothing is stronger than a woman who is fighting for what she believes in.
- A woman’s strength cannot be seen with the naked eye. It can only be felt when times get rough and she is the only one left standing.
- If you want to be treated like a king, then treat your woman like a queen.
- When she is happy, she is the wind that keeps me safe and comfortable. However, when she is mad, she is the storm that can destroy everything that is in her path.
- Treat a woman right and you will be treated right in return.
- Respect is earned, not given. Deserved, not inherited.
- The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence.
- Girls want attention, Women want respect.
- If they don’t respect, appreciate and value you, then they don’t deserve you.
- A woman wants a man to protect her like a daughter, love her like a wife and respect her as a mother.
Inspirational Quotes On Respecting Women
- “Call me old-fashioned but I believe that respecting women is one of the most important things to uphold in life.” Anonymous
- “A real man knows how to respect a woman. Because he knows the feeling if someone would disrespect his mother.” Anonymous
- “It’s a man’s job to respect women but it’s a woman’s job to give him something to respect.” Anonymous
- “Respecting a woman is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is.” Anonymous
5. “Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world.” Anonymous
- “Men and women have roles – their roles are different but their rights are equal.” Harri Holkeri
- “A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions.” Anonymous
- “Being a male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice.” Drake
- “Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women.” Ellen Barkin
10. “A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.” Anonymous
- “When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.” Victor Hugo
- “A woman is not an object. She is not something; she is someone. You treat a woman with respect. She is not your toy. She doesn’t owe you anything just cause you are a man. When she comes to you for comfort, you listen to her. Grow up and start treating women how they deserve to be treated.” Anonymous
- “Neither man nor woman is perfect or complete without the other. Thus, no marriage or family is likely to reach its full potential until husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, men and women work together in unity of purpose, respecting and relying upon each other’s strengths.” Sheri L. Dew
- “The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” Audrey Hepburn
15. “One of the greatest things a father can teach a son is how to treat a woman the way she deserves to be treated – like a queen.” Anonymous
- “A gentleman always respects the mother of his child.” Anonymous
- “My sisters and mom raised me to respect women and open doors for them.” Milo Ventimiglia
- “It takes a real man to realize that one woman is enough.” Anonymous
- “This is not just about women. We men need to recognize the part we play, too. Real men treat women with the dignity and respect they deserve.” Prince Harry
20. “Love and respect women.” Giuseppe Mazzini
- “A guy is automatically 10x more attractive if he has morals about respecting women.” Anonymous
- “How you treat women says a lot about your character.” ATGW
- “Every woman deserves a man who appreciates not only her lovely body and homemaking skills but also her witty and intelligent mind.” Anonymous
- “It’s her right to be treated with love and dignity.” Anonymous
25. “All women are beautiful, regardless of their looks. You just need to touch their soul with respect and appreciation for their inner beauty and you will be rewarded with joy. The heart is way more important than the package. Women are God’s greatest gift to man and we should cherish and protect them, each and everyone.” Anonymous
- “The measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls.” Michelle Obama
- “Bring her flowers, give her chocolates, send her sweet messages, feed her hungry stomach. Make her feel like she is the most important woman in the world to you because she is. She is.” Anonymous
- “If you want to be treated like a king, then treat your woman like a queen.” Anonymous
- “Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.” Miguel Angel Ruiz
Respect Quotes For Girls
- A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and herself only.” — Maya Angelou, poet, memoirist, and activist
- “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg, United States Supreme Court justice
- “I raise up my voice—not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard.… We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” — Malala Yousafzai, education activist and Nobel prize laureate
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” — Michelle Obama, former First Lady of the United States
- “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” — G.D. Anderson, feminist and activist
- “To all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful, and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” — Hillary Clinton, 67th United States Secretary of State
- “I’ve never been interested in being invisible and erased.” — Laverne Cox, actress and LGBT advocate
- “I do not wish women to have power over men, but over themselves.” — Mary Shelley, English novelist
- “The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.” — Serena Williams, American tennis player
- “Strong back. Soft front. Wild heart. Just be you.” — Brene Brown, professor, researcher, writer and podcast host
- “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” — Ntozake Shange, playwright
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” — Coco Chanel, fashion designer
- “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” — Rosa Parks, civil rights activist
- “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” — Beyoncé Knowles Carter, singer-songwriter
- “I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’” — Dilma Rousseff, former president of Brazil
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” — Jane Goodall, primatologist and anthropologist
- “I may be wearing makeup, but I can throw a fastball by you at the same time.” — Jennie Finch, American softball player
- “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” — Audre Lorde, American writer and civil rights activist
- “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” — Arianna Huffington, author, columnist, and businesswoman
- “Don’t look at your feet to see if you are doing it right. Just dance.” — Anne Lamott, American novelist
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” — Audrey Hepburn, actress, and fashion icon
- “Ignore the glass ceiling and do your work. If you’re focusing on the glass ceiling, focusing on what you don’t have, focusing on the limitations, then you will be limited.” — Ava DuVernay, filmmaker
- “Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.” — Amelia Earhart, American aviator
- “Women are the real architects of society.” — Cher, singer and actress
- “Strong women don’t have ‘attitudes,’ we have standards.” — Marilyn Monroe, actress
- “Don’t think about making women fit the world — think about making the world fit women.” — Gloria Steinem, feminist journalist, and activist
- “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are an excellent leader.” — Dolly Parton, singer-songwriter, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian
- “You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked ‘female.’” — Erin McKean, lexicographer**
- “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.” — Helen Keller, author, disability rights advocate, and lecturer
- “Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” — Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
- “Women that believe in each other can survive anything. Women who believe in each other create armies that will win kingdoms and wars.” — Nikita Gill, poet
- “Girls are capable of doing everything men are capable of doing. Sometimes they have more imagination than men.” — Katherine Johnson, American mathematician who made critical contributions to space travel
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey, media mogul, and North America’s first black multi-billionaire
- “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” — Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady of the United States
- “We are here not because we are law-breakers; we are here in our efforts to become law-makers.” — Emmeline Pankhurst, leader of the UK suffragette movement
- “We cannot solve a crisis without treating it as a crisis. … And if solutions within the system are so impossible to find, then maybe we should change the system itself.” — Greta Thunberg, climate change activist
- “Technique and ability alone do not get you to the top; it is the willpower that is most important.” — Junko Tabei, the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest
- “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life—and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” — Georgia O’Keeffe, American modernist painter
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” — Diane Mariechild, writer and workshop leader
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” — Melinda Gates, philanthropist and computer scientist
- “I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story—I will.” — Amy Schumer, comedian
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” — Marge Piercy, activist, and writer
- “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined, they can be free.” — Kavita Ramdas, global advocate for gender equity and justice
- “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” — P!nk, musical artist
- “There’s something special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” — Rihanna, musical artist
- “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning.” — Amy Poehler, comedian, and actress
- “One of the best things that ever happened to me is that I’m a woman. That is the way all females should feel.” — Marilyn Monroe, actress
- “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” — Madonna, singer-songwriter, and actress
- “Call me whatever you want. It’s not going to stop me from trying to do the right thing. Because it doesn’t just affect me, it affects all the other women who are in this with me, and it affects all the other men who are in this with me, too.” — Emma Watson, actress and activist
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” — Maya Angelou, poet, memoirist, and activist
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂