The Redguards are one of the nine races of Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls series. They are a race of warriors, born and raised to fight and die for their empire.
In Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, players can choose to play as a Redguard male or female. In Skyrim, players can choose from three different Redguard races: High Elf, Wood Elf, or Khajiit.
How to Choose a Name for Your Child in Skyrim
You can name your child in Skyrim in a variety of ways. You can use a name that is used by someone else, choose an existing name, or make up a new one.
If you are naming your child in Elder Scrolls Online, you have to follow the naming conventions set by the game. If you are using a name that is already taken, then you have to make sure that it doesn’t conflict with any other names that exist in the game.
Read More: City Names for Dogs List
Best Redguard Names
Here are some cool and catchy redguard names for your inspiration.
- Fihr Maartsa
- Lescan Bairmka
- Nazamal Mirger
- Firisek Garcum
- Saden Shallta
- Daviya Grothja
- Faleem Causir
- Dudlm Rhuzte
- Wilcean Raerten
- Frirdecan Sardon
Read More: Best Girl Names That Mean Brave
Male Redguard Names
The male Redguard names are some of the best names that you will find in ESO. There are a lot of different variations of these male Redguard names that you will like.
- Taro Mhurcir
- Landma Blasi
- Hicksur Chosom
- Domaib Seshur
- Lanah Cais-E
- Manier M’usem
- Clusst Rlollon
- Kitacey Boashca
Male Redguard Family Names
The Elder Scrolls is a popular game series that has been released for many platforms. The game series has a rich history and lore which is based on the continent Tamriel. The continent is home to various races, including the Redguard race.
The Redguards are an ancient race of warriors who inhabit the deserts of Hammerfell, one of the provinces in Tamriel. They are proud people with a long tradition of valor and honor. They have a reputation for being fierce in battle and generous to their friends and allies, but they can also be ruthless when fighting their enemies.
Male names in this race include: Akrash, Arvak, Azah, Belkarth, Beshrakh, Djarak-dar, Djarok-dar (two variants), D
- af-Angilia, an ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) commoner found at Bergama gambling den.
- af-Ahmus, name of a soldier residing at Morwha’s Bounty.
- af-Davood, a noble man from at-Tura Estate.
- af-Islah, a laborer from Koeglin Village.
- af-Ganet, name of a nobleman from at-Tura Estate.
- af-Haba, a commoner from Leki’s Blade.
- af-Hisham, a commoner from Sentinel City.
- af-Kardyn, a character found at Fireband Keep.
- af-Mahala, a mage found from Duneripper Downs.
- af-Nazila, a Fighters Guild member found at Sentinel City.
- af-Tasa, a merchant from Leki’s Blade.
- al-Akir, a dead Yokudan price who later arose as mummy.
- al-Antiphyllos, a noble Redguard from at-Tura Estate.
- al-Bergama, a Redguard captivated by House Montclair soldiers.
- al-Hareem, a hunter from Elinhir City.
- al-Hallin, a resident of Shornhelm City.
- al-Miran, a commoner found at the Evermore.
- al-Myrkwasa, a vampire found at Northpoint.
- at-Ajwan, a ESO commoner found at Stone Oasis Inn.
- at-Areshu, a tailor who resides at Hunding Port and sells his wares.
- at-Aswala, can be found in ESO, this character is part of the Fighters Guild association.
- at-Baqar, an ESO character found at Kozanset.
- at-Dolmir, an ESO character.
- at-Ebdoh, an ESO character found in Kozanset.
- at-Ganet, an ESO character who unloads carts at the warehouse.
- at-Gar, an ESO character found at Tu’whacca’s Throne.
- at-Halma, a clothier.
- at-Hassef, a commoner from Sentinel City.
- at-Hawraz, a commoner from Kozanset City.
- at-Jafra, a commoner from Velyn Harbor.
- at-Kalan, a commoner from Sentinel city.
- at-Karim, a commoner from Kozanset City.
- at-Nazdar, a commoner from Kozanset City.
- at-Pawan, a soldier from Bergama City.
- at-Sal, a werewolf. One of the cooles Redguard names.
- at-Salan, a knight from Daggerfall.
- at-Tamina, a scholar.
- at-Tarin, a commoner from Bergama City.
- Conele, resident of Crosswych.
- Dadisun, a Dunmer trader. One of the famous Redguard names that you can use.
- Dren, this character hides in the Nammu cave and also leads smugglers band.
- Epinard, a weapon smith. A cool Redguard name to use.
- Hawker, a trader who needs a divine scroll to help him to escape.
- K’Elmar, a cartographer.
- Lylvieve, a farmer in Skyrim. A cool name if you are a Skyrim fan.
- Mirel, one of the male Redguard swordsmen.
- Ruuz, a smuggler.
- Sendu, a farmer who is killed by bandits.
- Sesnit, a famous warrior name.
- Tharn, a 165-year-old battlemage and the head of Elder Council.
Read More: Catchy and Traditional Bohemian Names
In conclusion, you should have a unique and memorable name for your child. It is important that the name is not too common and has some meaning behind it. Furthermore, you should make sure that the name is easy to spell and pronounce correctly so that your child can have a positive experience with it.
These are some of the factors to consider when naming your child. However, if you still need help coming up with a unique name, there are many websites out there where you can find names for free.
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂