Humans go through four stages of development: childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
Adolescence, sometimes known as the teenage years, is the period between the ages of 12 and 18. It’s the stage when you’re going through a lot of physical, emotional, psychological, and intellectual changes.
While adolescence is a significant developmental milestone, it is also one of the most difficult periods in a teen’s life. Our teenage years have a profound impact on many elements of our lives, from social interactions and family concerns to education and careers. Young individuals are naturally subjected to high levels of stress, worry, and instability.
SHORT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR TEENS
- The humble ar beautiful. Maxime Lagacé
- Real resonates. Jack Butcher
- Turn the pain into power. Unknown
- Quit talking and being doing. Unknown
- Attachment leads to suffering. Buddha
- Life is better when you’re laughing. Unknown
- Mainstream news is mental programming. Preethi Kasireddy
- Be a student of the world, not a judge. @dailyzen
- Just be real, that’s all you got to do. @trey_wing6
- Don’t trade your authenticity for approval. Kanye West
- Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. Rumi
- Have conviction. It makes you irresistible. Preethi Kasireddy
- Time ripens all things, no man is born wise. Miguel de Cervantes
- Be brave enough to suck at something new. Unknown
- The more something scares you, the more you should do it. Mark Manson
- You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. Jim Rohn
- Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. 14th Dalai Lama
- Don’t take advice from someone who’s never played the part. Preethi Kasireddy
Read More: 150 German Girl Names With Meaning
MOTIVATIONAL AND POSITIVE QUOTES FOR TEENS
- Youth comes but once in a lifetime. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone. Mahatma Gandhi
- Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive. Howard Thurman
- Be a good steward of your gifts. Protect your time. Feed your inner life. Avoid too much noise. Read good books, have good sentences in your ears. Be by yourself as often as you can. Walk. Jane Kenyon
- The world is a very malleable place. If you know what you want, and you go for it with maximum energy and drive, and passion, the world will often reconfigure itself around you much more quickly and easily than you would think. Marc Andreessen
- If you are in your twenties and scared of failing, you are failing. No one expects anything from you. Go out there. Explore. Try. Fail. You will be grateful in your thirties. @orangebook_
- There’s something inside that’s ready to bloom if you can just care enough, and I know you can. Maxime Lagacé
- The world is kind to young people who are driven and curious. David Perell
- If you don’t forgive your parents, you become them. Tiago Forte (twitter.com)
- Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. Ed Latimore
- You have nothing to lose in your twenties, except for your self-esteem if you take no risk. @orangebook_
- Look at the world both analytically and differently. Don’t ask yourself what technology is trendy or popular, but rather what has yet to be known or accomplished. Amber Yang
- A self that goes on changing is a self that goes on living. Virginia Woolf
- Everyone learns by imitation. Don’t be afraid to copy the shit out of your idols when you are just getting started. Over time, you can add your own style and flavor. Preethi Kasireddy
- You can accomplish anything if you can prioritize ruthlessly and control your attention. Both of these have become particularly hard in the present age. As such those who can control these two critical factors will rule the world. @TheAncientSage
- Don’t worry about getting perfect, just keep getting better. Frank E. Peretti
Famous Motivational Teen Quotes
- “It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts.”
– Ella Fitzgerald.
- “Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
– Ella Fitzgerald.
- “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.”
– Demi Lovato.
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
– Carol Burnett.
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
– Theodore Roosevelt.
- “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.”
– Estée Lauder.
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
– William James.
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
– Walt Disney.
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
– Hellen Keller.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
– Albert Einstein.
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
– Stephen Hawking.
Read More: 100 Best Famous Chill Quotes List
Friendship Quotes For Teenagers
- “We form friendships so that we can feel certain emotions, like love, and avoid others, like loneliness.”
– Sam Harris.
- “Always admit when you’re wrong. You’ll save thousands in therapy… and a few friendships too.”
– Harvey Fierstein.
- “Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.”
– Sydney Smith.
- “Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious thing.”
– Randolph Bourne.
- “Teamwork can build friendships that last a lifetime.”
– Natalya Neidhart.
- “Family and friends and faith are the most important things in your life and you should be building friendships.”
– Barbara Bush.
- “A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.”
– Charles Darwin.
- “A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
– Lois Wyse.
- “Friendships in childhood are usually a matter of chance, whereas in adolescence they are most often a matter of choice.”
– David Elkind.
- “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.”
– Eustache Deschamps.
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
– Thomas J. Watson.
- “A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.”
– François de La Rochefoucauld.
- “Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.”
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂