Do you consider yourself to be a movie enthusiast? That is to say, you’ve arrived at the correct location! Grab a snack and a group of friends and come together to put your movie trivia knowledge to work with these film trivia questions.
Do you consider yourself to be a film enthusiast? If this is the case, then these trivia questionnaires are for you. This section contains an array of trivia questions, ranging from particular movie questions (such as some Star Wars trivia) to overall movie knowledge questions. Put your feet up, pull up a chair, let’s see how many film trivia questions you can answer correctly without looking at the answers! Don’t forget to visit out the trivia questions specially meant for kids, which will help to spice up your next family game night.
With our greatest film trivia questions and answers, you can test your basic film industry knowledge. It is time to test your film knowledge and see which movie trivia questions you can answer successfully. In addition, you’ll learn fun facts about your favorite movies!
Read More: Best 2 Word Quotes And Phrases
The Trivia To Try
- Grease’s unfinished paint-by-number painting in Rizzo’s room featured an animal frame. What animal was it?
Answer: The answer is a horse.
- What were the final words spoken by Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
Answer: “Rosebud” is the answer.
- What food recipes were used to create the code for The Matrix?
Answer: Sushi recipes, which are a type of cuisine that originated in Japan.
- What is the record for the longest film ever made?
Answer: The Treatment for Insomnia
- In the epic film “Spartacus,” released in 1960, who played the rebellious slave, Spartacus?
Answer: Kirk Douglas is a well-known actor.
- Exactly what was the title of the boat in Jaws?
Read More: Best Quotes On Skincare List
Answer: The answer is the orca.
- Which actress played Mrs. Robinson in the film The Graduate?
Answer: Anne Bancroft is the correct answer.
- What is the name of the character played by Meatloaf in The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
- It is generally agreed that the first talking picture was a film starring Al Jolson. What was the title of the film?
Answer: The film is titled A Jazz Singer.
- Humphrey Bogart was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor three times. For what role did he receive his only Academy Award?
Answer: For his role in the African Queen as Charlie Nut.
- How are the stepsisters from the Disney film Cinderella known?
Answer: Anastasia and Drizella are the correct answers.
- What was the title of the very first full-length animated film ever released?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is the answer.
- Who sketched Rose in Titanic?
Answer: James Cameron is the answer.
- “It’s a flesh wound,” says the character in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but it’s a flesh wound nonetheless.
Answer: The answer is the Black Knight.
- What is the name of the intelligent computer that appears in the film “2001: A Space Odyssey”?
- What special tool took place after Hermione completely erased her mother and father’s memories?
Answer: Nothing special
- Which six films are the only horror films to have ever been nominated for an Academy Award?
Answer: The Exorcist (1974), Jaws (1976), The Silence of the Lambs (1991), The Sixth Sense (1999), Black Swan (2010), and Get Out (2013) are some of the best horror films ever made, among others (2017).
- Is it better for Neo to take the blue pill or the red pill in The Matrix?
Answer: Red is the answer.
- Who performs the role of Joy in Pixar’s Inside Out?
Answer: Amy Poehler is the answer.
- What was the name of the first Pixar film to be given a rating higher than G in the United States of America?
Answer: The Incredibles, to be precise.
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news