If you’re seeking renowned quotes about glancing in the mirror, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled the best gaze in the mirror quotes, sayings, messages, thoughts, and captions (together with images and pictures) to encourage you to believe in yourself.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of inspirational fitness quotes for women and motivating fitness quotes to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Captions For Mirror Selfies
- Oh, hey there.
- I know who I am. When I look in the mirror, I see myself.
- You don’t know me.
- It’s a good thing I’m not a vampire. (To put it into context, vampires can’t see their own reflections.)
- But first, let me take a selfie.
- Hating me doesn’t make you look better.
- “We are all a mess, but it’s how we keep it together that makes us beautiful.” -J. Iron Word
- Less perfection, more authenticity.
- I’m sending this mirror selfie to NASA because I’m a star!
- Mirrors always tell the truth.
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” -Coco Chanel
- Warning: You might fall in love with me!
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every day and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” -Toko Ono
- Be a badass with a good ass!
- It’s the sexy time!
- This is how to be a heartbreaker.
- When you look good and your mirror knows it.
- I love mirrors because they love me.
- “If I was you, I’d wanna be me too.” -Meghan Trainor (Me Too)
- Does this selfie make me look fat?
- “I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.” -Augusten Burroughs
- Mirror: “You look cute today.” Camera: “LOL, no.”
- I can’t help but stare at my beautiful friend in the mirror world.
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” -Edith Wharton
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
- I don’t take selfies all the time, just every day.
- It’s all about the ambiance.
- Be more of you and less of them.
- I woke up like this.
- Damn you, mirror! That’s not what I look like in my head.
- Beauty attracts the eye, but personality captures the heart.
- Reflecting on the most important things.
- Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence.
- Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
- Why so serious?
- Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought “God, I’m so hot!”
- “The mirror reflects all objects without being sullied.” -Confucius
- Haha! So we meet again, my fabulous mirror image!
- Life is like a mirror—we get the best results when we smile.
- “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” -Audrey Hepburn
- I was born to stand out.
- I don’t need your approval to be me.
- “How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.” -Sleeping at Last (Saturn)
- Don’t hate.
- “I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.” -Heather Morris
- I’m actually not taking a mirror selfie. I’m just showing you my new phone.
- We are all mirrors, and what we see in others reflects what we see inside ourselves.
- A happy soul is the best shield against the cruel world.
- I hate it when I’m about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror. (This is just you subtly calling yourself ‘sexy!’)
- Mirrors can’t talk. Lucky for you, they can’t laugh either.
- I love this look!
- Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror and I wonder: “How the f*ck did I ever become this awesome?”
- Mirror, mirror, on the wall, I’ll always get up after I fall and whether I run, walk or crawl, I’ll set my goals and achieve them all. (That’s the way to go! Dream big and chase after your ambitions.)
- If you have eyes, look at me now.
- Trust nobody! Not even your reflection. (Woah, why not?)
- Stress doesn’t really go with my outfit.
- “I learned when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.” -Kendrick Lamar
- Self love isn’t selfish!
- Ah, the reflection of true beauty and strength.
- I used to be vain, but now I’m perfect.
Read More: 200 Best Hebrew Boy Names List
Mirror Quotes About Life
- “Everybody else needs mirrors to remind themselves who they are. You’re no different.”
- “The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.”
– Charlie Chaplin.
- “And if you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.”
– Shane L. Koyczan.
- “I used to live in a room full of mirrors
All I could see was me!”
– Jimi Hendrix, ‘Room Full Of Mirrors’.
- “Look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, ‘I love you and nothing will destroy you and you’re not going to fall.'”
– Ricky Martin.
- “You can look in the mirror and find a million things wrong with yourself. Or you can look in the mirror and think, ‘I feel good, I have my health, and I’m so blessed.’ That’s the way I choose to look at it.”
– Isla Fisher.
- “We look into mirrors but we only see the effects of our times on us – not our effects on others.”
– Pearl Bailey.
- “I’m starting with the man in the mirror
I’m asking him to change his ways!”
– Michael Jackson, ‘Man In the Mirror’.
- “Mirrors don’t lie. They only show a part of truth.”
– Lara Biuts.
Read More: Best List Of Ben 10 Alien Name
- “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.”
- “It’s like your my mirror, my mirror staring back at me.”
– Justin Timberlake
- “I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself.”
– Drew Barrymore.
- “The heart of the wise, like mirrors, should reflect all objects without being sullied by any.”
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.”
– Yoko Ono.
- “To live without mirrors is to live without the self.”
– Margaret Atwood.
- “I stare at myself in the mirror and I think, ‘Wow, I’m really great-looking.’… I think I’m the greatest, anyway.”
– Iggy Pop.
- “I love mirrors. They let one pass through the surface of things.”
– Claude Chabrol.
- “I learned, when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.”
– Kendrick Lamar.
- “People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.”
– Shannon L. Alder.
- “After diamonds and dogs, a mirror is known to be a girl’s best friend!”
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂