Life is a fantastic journey that should be enjoyed to the fullest extent possible every day. However, this does not imply that you should always start your new day ready to make the day, and you may require a gentle reminder from time to time that life is a wonderful gift. These days, we could all use some motivation and inspiration in the form of a life quote, whether it’s a humorous saying from well-known celebs or a heartening message about doing your smartest from a successful businessperson.
It’s possible that we don’t want to consider the fact that our existence on this earth is limited. But, until we discover the mystery of living forever, we must recognize the reality that death is final and that we must make the most of our time here on earth. Until then,
Remind yourself that you are not happening to be here forever and ever is simply a means of motivating yourself to be more conscientious about how you spend all your time. What’s more, with whom are you going?
Read More: Best Quotes On Skincare List
Our Hectic Routine
Sometimes we get so engrossed in the hectic schedules that we overlook doing many things that bring us happiness. In addition, whenever something positive occurs, we do not take the chance to enjoy it. We want to please others and be accepted and to achieve this, we make all kinds of concessions, wasting valuable time that we will never get back.
There Is Little Time To Live.
Many of us believe that we have sufficient time and thus put off fulfilling our ambitions. However, we have just enough time if we make the most of it. So go ahead doing whatever makes you feel good right now!
Read More: Best King Quotes List
Quotes That Inspire
Allow these life-inspiring quotes to provide you with a little additional pep in your step sometimes when you need it the most. You can bookmark this page on your phone or computer so you can access it whenever you need some pick-me-up and scroll through it.
- “One clear moment, one of trance
One missed step, one perfect dance
One missed shot, one and only chance
Life is all…but one fleeting glance.”
― Sanober Khan
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
- “Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.”-Juvy Ann
- “Why do they not teach you that time is a finger snap and an eye blink, and that you should not allow a moment to pass you by without taking joyous, ecstatic note of it, not wasting a single moment of its swift, breakneck circuit?”― Pat Conroy
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
- “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand–and melting like a snowflake._”Francis Bacon
- “Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. But if you do, make new ones. Life is too short to make the wrong choice twice.”― Joyce Rachelle
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
- We have one life and one body to care for, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have. NOVAK DJOKOVIC
Read More: Best Quotes Of Losing A Friend
- “Life is so transient and ephemeral; we will not be here after a breath. So think better, think deeply, think with kindness, and write it with love so that it may live a little longer.”― Debasish Mridha
- “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”– Frank Sinatra
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma […], And most important, dare to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. -STEVE JOBS
- “So have adventures. Go exploring. Drive around at midnight. Feel the wind running through your hair. Life is so short, my darling. And there’s no day like today.”― Morgan Matson.
- “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – (Various sources)
- “The brevity of our lives breeds a kind of temporal parochialism—an ignorance of or an indifference to those planetary gears which turn more slowly than our own.”― Kathryn Schulz.
- Life is short, and if you’re looking for an extension, you had best do well. Cause there’s good deeds, and then there are good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell. BEN HARPER
- “Understand that this life is short and precious. Engage in activities that shift your attention to positivity and something opposite to your burdens. Rejuvenate yourself and restart your pursuit with full vigor every day.”― Abhishek Ratna
- “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” — Kevin Hart.
- Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.-STEPHEN VINCENT BENÉT
- “One cannot help but wonder what used to get the huge portions of our attention that are now gotten by social media every single day.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news