In terms of labor, religion, human rights, and legislation, there are various sorts of justice, and justice corrects all wrongdoings. It is critical for men, women, and children to understand that justice is what love looks like in order for there to be peace.
Those who have been deprived of their rights have seen justice come to their aid over time. Protests seeking justice are quite prevalent, and people actively participate in such grave but important protests in a peaceful manner. Children who seek sanctuary in superheroes who fight for justice and kindness have found inspiration in Justice. Life is unjust when there is no justice. Here is a collection of justice quotations to remind you that justice is a societal need and a human right for all men and women.
Read More: Best 100 Long Jokes That Will Make You Laugh
Best Justice Quotes
1.”If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.”
Ernesto Che Guevara.
- “Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due.”
- “The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.”
-Lois McMaster Bujold.
- “At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.”
- “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods.”
- “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.
― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public.”
- “The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you don’t listen to it, you will never know what justice is.”
– Howard Zinn.
- “For there is but one essential justice which cements society, and one law which establishes this justice. This law is right reason, which is the true rule of all commandments and prohibitions. Whoever neglects this law, whether written or unwritten, is necessarily unjust and wicked.”
-Marcus Tullius Cicero.
- “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
― Benjamin Franklin.
- “Honest people, mistakenly believing in the justice of their cause, are led to support injustice.”
- “If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us.”
- “Only the man who has enough good in him to feel the justice of the penalty can be punished; the others can only be hurt.”
-William Ernest Hocking.
- “Truth never damages a cause that is just.”
― Mahatma Gandhi.
- “I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.”
- “Justice delayed is Justice denied.”
- “Justice is the means by which established injustices are sanctioned.”
- “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”
- “We shall overcome because the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice.”
–Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Homer, that’s your solution to everything… You know, the courts might not work any more, but as long as everybody is videotaping everyone else, justice will be done.”
- “Each of us is more than the worst thing we’ve ever done.”
- “The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.”
- “Rats and roaches live by competition under the laws of supply and demand; it is the privilege of human beings to live under the laws of justice and mercy.”
- “As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation – either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If you are pained by external things, it is not they that disturb you, but your own judgement of them. And it is in your power to wipe out that judgement now.”
- “Law is not law, if it violates the principles of eternal justice.”
-Lydia Maria Child.
- “It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.”
- “Sometimes, the only way to get justice is to take it for yourself.”
- “I seek truth over a lie; I seek justice over injustice; I seek righteousness over the rewards of evildoers, and I love Allah more than I love the state.”
-H. Rap Brown.
- “Justice is the first virtue of those who command, and stops the complaints of those who obey.”
– Denis Diderot.
Read More: 100 Popular Old English Names For Men
Cool Justice Quotes
- “To sin by silence, when they should protest, makes cowards of men.”
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
- “The bedrock of our democracy is the rule of law and that means we have to have an independent judiciary, judges who can make decisions independent of the political winds that are blowing.”
- “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”
- “Justice always whirls in equal measure.”
- “Never pray for justice, because you might get some.”
- “Justice? You get justice in the next world, in this world, you have the law.”
- “There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
38.” Justice can sleep for years and awaken when it is least expected. A miracle is nothing more than dormant justice from another time arriving to compensate those it has cruelly abandoned.”
– Mark Helprin.
- “It is not possible to be in favor of justice for some people and not be in favor of justice for all people.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
- “I should like to be able to love my country and still love justice.”
– Albert Camus.
- “To sit in judgment of those things which you perceive to be wrong or imperfect is to be one more person who is part of judgment, evil or imperfection.”
- “Man’s capacity for justice makes democracy possible, but man’s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary.”
- “People who don’t expect justice don’t have to suffer disappointment.”
- “A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.”
- “Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin.”
– Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Read More: 100 Terrific Troll Names For Your Characters
Inspirational Justice Quotes
- “Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.”
- “All pain is a punishment, and every punishment is inflicted for love as much as for justice.”
-Joseph de Maistre.
- “It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished.”
- “Resentment seems to have been given us by nature for a defense, and for a defense only! It is the safeguard of justice and the security of innocence.”
- “We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.”
- “Right knows no boundaries and justice no frontiers; the brotherhood of man is not a domestic institution.”
- “Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.”
-George Bernard Shaw.
- “I believe in the equality of man; and I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow creatures happy.”
– Thomas Paine.
- “If we are to keep our democracy, there must be one commandment: Thou shalt not ration justice.”
- “Do not make the mistake of thinking that you have to agree with people and their beliefs to defend them from injustice.”
Quotes On Various Forms Of Justice
- “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is that they must change if they are to get better.”
- “If I can mean to people – if I can symbolize the ability to pursue gender equality, racial equality, and to be truthful about our experiences, then, absolutely, that’s what I want to be.”
– Anita Hill.
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “It does no service to the cause of racial equality for white people to content themselves with judging themselves to be non-racist. Few people outside the clan or skinhead movements own up to all-out racism these days. White people must take the extra step. They must become anti-racist.”
– Clarence Page.
- “When we identify where our privilege intersects with somebody else’s oppression, we’ll find our opportunities to make real change.”
- “Denouncing evil is a far cry from doing good.”
- “It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.”
– Audre Lorde.
- “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.”
- “My fight is not for racial sameness but for racial equality and against racial prejudice and discrimination.”
~ John Oliver Killens.
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂