Focusing on oneself is one of the most essential skills you can learn. Focus on yourself quotes that are profoundly motivating can help you get through anything when the going gets tough and help you thrive in every part of life.
Browse through an amazing collection of famous follow your heart quotes, inspiring intuition quotes, and powerful keep your head up quotes if you’re looking for the best inspirational quotes ever and popular passion quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself.
Read More: Famous Paintings Quotes List
Famous Focus On Yourself Quotes
- Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will be happy. Stephen Fry
- A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. Brian Tracy
- You have to validate yourself first, and then you will receive the much-deserved healing validation from the rest of the world. A.D. Posey
- Real change will come when you focus on yourself. Ritu Ghatourey
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
- Read more
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. M. Scott Peck
- If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself. Gabrielle Union
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. Clint Eastwood
- Value yourself first and only then you can learn to value others. Charlyn Khater
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Lucille Ball
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination. Tommy Lasorda
- Big goals amazing experiences more happiness less pain healthy relationships stay focused on what matters. Unknown
- Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. Michael Jordan
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
- Whatever you are, be a good one. Abraham Lincoln
- You have to be self-interested in order to be selfless. You have to put yourself first if you want to be of use to other people. Rachel Bartholomew
- The more you focus on yourself, the less you care about…[the stuff] around you. Nitin Namdeo
Read More: Famous Medieval Names Male List
Amazing Quotes About Focusing on Yourself For Great Thoughts
There are a slew of options for focusing on oneself. If you try to adjust to such changes, you’ll notice that it helps you concentrate on yourself and reality rather than your aspirations. Check out some of the finest statements on being yourself after the jump.
- “The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday. You do that by focusing on what you can do today to improve and grow.”
– John Maxwell.
- “Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will be happy.”
– Stephen Fry.
- “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.”
– Joseph Campbell.
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.”
– Tommy Lasorda.
- “Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”
– Michael Jordan.
- “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.”
– Rocky Balboa.
- “Often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
– Helen Keller.
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
– George Bernard Shaw.
- “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.”
– Clint Eastwood.
- “When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.”
– Ryan Reynolds.
- “The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
– Walt Disney.
- “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.”
– Lao Tzu.
- “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
- “Just look at yourself in the mirror and focus on what you need to do to get better.”
– Choo Freeman.
- “Real change will come when you focus on yourself.”
– Ritu Ghatourey.
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
– Abraham Lincoln.
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
– Mahatma Gandhi.
Follow Blayget for more exciting and fun learning news
This is Hannah, I write for www.blayget.com. I am passionate about writing for cryptocurrency, education, parenting, technology, social media, lifestyle. Follow my journey on www.blayget.com 🙂